LLM (International Business Law)
Our LLM (International Business Law) programme is designed for you if you wish to practice international business law not only in the UK but also elsewhere. It covers specific areas of law necessary to help you advise on cross-border business activity.
The LLM (International Business Law) degree is awarded by BPP University.
|Location|| Start Date |
September, January and May
| Length of programme |
| Modes of study |
| Assessment |
Memorandum of advice on a practical legal issue (30%), a written examination (70%) in each module (core and electives) and a dissertation of 10,000 words on a topic within the compulsory module.
|How to apply|
^ Further details of eligibility requirements, interest rates and other key terms of the loan are available by visiting the Future Finance website. BPP University Limited acts as a credit broker and is not a lender for this arrangement.
- Taught by compliance specialists from the industry and regulators
- Develop your knowledge and skills in specific areas of law by choosing from at least 20 specialist electives
- Funding available through Scholarships, interest-free payment plans and Future Finance student loans^
- Outstanding careers support and an opportunity to gain legal experience by working on real-life cases through our award-winning Pro Bono Centre to help you improve your employment prospects
- Designed to enhance your employability in a legal context through ‘practice-ready’ modules