Graduate Certificate in Animal Therapy
This unique programme provides a career path for those with a degree in equine science to become a professional animal manipulator. It offers a mix of academic knowledge and practical hands-on skills in equine and canine massage - from which you can start to build an animal therapy business. It is also an entry route into the MSc Animal Manipulation programme that will train you in animal manipulation using chiropractic techniques.
The Certificate in Animal Therapy degree is awarded by BPP University.
| Location |
| Start Date |
| Length of programme |
| Modes of study |
Mixed mode: practical learning, classroom
| Assessment |
Examination, assignments, oral presentation and practical assessment
| How to apply |
How to apply: Please contact McTimoney College or email email@example.com for more details
^ Further details of eligibility requirements, interest rates and other key terms of the loan are available by visiting the Future Finance website. BPP University Limited acts as a credit broker and is not a lender for this arrangement.
- It unlocks opportunities for research and further postgraduate studies
- Completion of the diploma allows you to progress onto the MSc Animal Manipulation programme
- You will graduate with a valuable understanding of the history and philosophy of the profession
- It gives you both the business and professional skills necessary to start your career or business in animal therapy
- It will give you basic competency in palpation, massage, animal handling, together with professional, business and communication skills
- Funding available through Scholarships, interest-free payment plans and Future Finance student loans^