BPP Online Classroom Live
Your live and interactive online learning experience.
BPP’s award winning Online Classroom Live provides you with the traditional structure and support of classroom learning, but with the convenience of attending classes wherever you are.
With BPP Online Classroom Live you can:
- participate in live scheduled lectures in real time
- ask your tutor questions as they arise
- get instant tutor feedback
- re-watch, or catch up on any live lectures you miss
- plan your studies with the help of proactive tutor emails
- interact with fellow students through our online forums
- access pre-recorded lectures from the very start of your course.*
Online Classroom Live - Wins PQ Awards Study Resource of the Year
We are proud to announce that the Online Classroom Live wins PQ Awards Study Resource of the Year.
The Judges at PQ said that BPP has come a long way from its BPP Campus days. The Online Classroom Live is a great one-stop shop for the busy trainee. PQ magazine editor Graham Hambly said: "BPP online classrooms provide the real ability for PQs to study wherever and whenever they need. Today's busy PQs needs flexibility and BPP's Classroom Live gives them just that.
The view of the judges is shared by BPP student Joanne Lyttle, why not read her case study on our blog.
Before each live lecture you can:
- watch the relevant pre-recorded lectures**
- check your assumed knowledge
- familiarise yourself with the syllabus
- prepare any questions for live sessions.
- have access to online course content at least seven days before your course starts.
Which courses can I study live?
BPP Online Classroom Live is available for the following qualifications:
- AAT – Level 2 and Level 3 (Level 4 coming in 2013)
- FIA – FAB, FMA and FFA
- ACCA – All papers Book online
- CIMA – All papers Book online
- CFA – Level 1 and 2
- CISI Certificates - FSA Financial Regulation (Level 3) and Principles of Financial Regulation (Level 3)
- CISI IOC - Introduction to Securities, FSA Financial Regulation and Principles of Financial Regulation
- ICSA CSQS
Each paper available with BPP Online Classroom Live offers:
- Taught course: a timetabled series of interactive and engaging live lectures, recorded so you can catch up if you miss a session. Proactive tutor support will motivate and guide you throughout the course and ensure assumed knowledge (where appropriate) is set as pre-course work, along with targeted self-study to ensure full syllabus coverage.
- Revision course: interactive and engaging live lectures briefly recap on the key syllabus subjects. The main focus of the course is to utilise past, and practice exam questions to help you develop the critical skills required for exam success. You’ll be fully supported by your tutor and our revision-focused study materials.
- Final mock: complete and submit a final exam standard mock exam online. Your exam will be marked online and you will receive detailed feedback on areas to improve on a live debrief session. In the debrief your tutor will focus on specific weaknesses from students rather than a generic debrief to help you pass your exams.
NB: BPP cannot guarantee to return your marked script by the time of the debrief, but if submitted on time it will be returned by the Friday of the relevant week.
For AAT, FIA, ACCA Knowledge, CIMA Certificate, CIMA T4 and CFA Level 1 you study a single course which combines both taught and revision components.
Free Pass Assurance
For courses offering both Taught and Revision components, if you book both you will qualify for BPP’s Free Pass Assurance should you be unsuccessful in your exam. For AAT, FIA, ACCA Knowledge, CIMA Certificate and CIMA T4 you will also be covered by our Free Pass Assurance.
For complete peace of mind you can also still upgrade to our Pass Ready Solution which combines a Taught Course, Revision Course and Final Mock and increases your chance of passing by 25%***. As well as saving £70 you will also receive Lifetime Pass Assurance which means you can return on as many courses as you like per paper, free of change, until you pass.
All Pass Assurances are subject to our terms and conditions.
* Please note due to the nature of the CIMA T4 case paper all content isn’t available from the first day of the course.
** Please note that due to the nature of the CIMA T4 case there are no pre-recorded lectures of the main course.
****Based on a comparison of BPP students taking Taught, Revision and Question Day vs. taught Taught only for CIMA sitting Operational, Management and Strategic papers in May 2012.