Manchester, Boulton House
Boulton House is BBP closest study centre for professional Accountancy and Tax qualifications. It provides modern facilities right in the heart of Manchester's city centre – with ten air-conditioned classrooms, all equipped with the latest interactive audio-visual technology. There is also a dedicated room for computer-based assessments.
In your free time you can relax in one of our student lounges, which offer free internet access, and complimentary tea and coffee. We also have plasma screen televisions to help students keep up-to-date with the latest news and sport.
Boulton House BPP Professional Education courses
- ACCA Part-time
Boulton House facilities
Food and drink
- Free Fairtrade tea and coffee
- Snack vending machines
- Cafés, restaurants and takeaways in the city centre, within easy walking distance
- Computers with free internet access
- Wireless access
- Computer-based assessment lab
- Lifts and ramp
- Disabled toilets
Many students stay at the Britannia Hotel, on Portland Street, which is a two-minute walk from the centre. Alternatively, Ibis and Travelodge have more affordable accommodation within easy walking distance.
BPP Manchester's centre rooms are available for external hire. For prices and further information, please call +44 (0) 84 5226 2422.
- We have discounted car parking available at the NCP Chorlton street or the NCP The Grand car parks. Please ask at reception or call us for more details.
- A secure bike rack is available at the rear of the building.
Boulton House events
BPP Manchester Boulton House regularly holds ACCA , CIMA and AAT open days, as well as institute events. Find out more about upcoming events in our events calendar.
- CBEs/CBAs can be taken from Monday to Friday at either 10am or 2pm. There are also a limited number of places on Saturdays at 9.15am (please call for dates)
- For bookings or enquiries regarding CBEs/CBAs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 84 5226 2422