Study at BPP MaidstoneBPP's Study Centre, Maidstone, provides quality professional tuition and superb facilities – all in a convenient city-centre location. It benefits from five air-conditioned classrooms and a computer suite where online assessments are run every Thursday.
Our Maidstone centre is the only provider to use the full range of BPP materials – we also have an ACCA Platinum accreditation and market-leading pass rates. The results speak for themselves. What's more, our exclusive partnership with the Skills Funding Agency means we can offer free courses to selected AAT students.
Maidstone BPP Professional Education Courses
- Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
- Association of Tax Technicians (ATT)
- Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business (CFAB)
- Association Chartered Accountants (ACA)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants Part-time (ACCA)
- Chartered Institute Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA)
Food and drink
- Free Fairtrade tea and coffee
- Snack vending machines
- Local sandwich shops and a Sainsbury's nearby
- Computers with free internet access
- Wireless access
- Computer-based assessment lab
We have now increased the core tutor team based in Maidstone, with experienced tutors who have between three to ten years experience of working with BPP. Each tutor also has a wealth of industry knowledge – and they are all experts in their subject areas.
BPP Maidstone's rooms are available for external hire. For prices and further information, please call +(0) 84 5226 2422.
Visit the Maidstone Borough Council website.
BPP Maidstone regularly holds ACCA , CIMA and AAT open days, as well as institute events. Find out more about upcoming events in our events calendar.
Dates and fees
For all dates and fees please go to the BPP Maidstone page.
Computer based exams
- AAT exams every Wednesday at 14:00
- ACCA & CIMA every 1st and 4th Thursdays of the month at 14:00
- ICAEW every first Friday of the month at 14:00
For further details, please call +44 (0) 84 5226 2422. All exams must be booked at least two working days before the exam start time.