Organisations and BehaviourOrganisations and Behaviour
The Course Book provides all the knowledge required for the Organisations and Behaviour.
Our Course Book covers the relevant syllabus comprehensively, at an appropriate level and in a clear, user-friendly way.
- coverage of key subject areas
- variety of actives, chapter introductions and summaries
The Organisations and Behaviour Course Book covers subject areas including:
- sections on the nature of management and leadership
- organisational structure and culture
- motivational theories and aspects of working with others including teamwork, groups and group dynamics
For eBook download instructions and further information including download and printing restrictions click here