Human Resource ManagementHuman Resource Management
The Course Book provides all the knowledge required for the Human Resource Management.
Our Course Book covers the relevant syllabus comprehensively, at an appropriate level and in a clear, user-friendly way.
- coverage of key subject areas
- variety of actives, chapter introductions and summaries
The Human Resource Management Course Book covers subject areas including:
- human resource management including human resource planning, recruitment and selection
- reward management and managing performance
- HRM issues such as flexibility, equal opportunities, employee welfare and cross-cultural HRM
For eBook download instructions and further information including download and printing restrictions click here