Becoming a Occupational TherapistBecoming a Occupational Therapist
Becoming an occupational therapist can be highly rewarding, but is not a decision that should be taken lightly. Therefore, it is important that you gain a clear insight into the world of occupational therapy to ensure that it's the right path for you.
Becoming an Occupational Therapist provides a clear picture of what embarking on a career in occupational therapy really involves.
- Discover what it means to be a good occupational therapist
- Confirm that occupational therapy is the right career for you
- Learn about the application process
- Find out about life as an occupational therapy student
- Explore various career paths open to occupational therapists
- Expand your understanding with insights from practising occupational therapists
- Learn about practice placements
BPP eBooks have a restricted print allowance of 15%, click here for further information
If you are a company wishing to place a trade order or have any queries, please email email@example.com
If you are an individual/student wishing to place an order, please contact us on: 08450 751 100 (within the UK) or +44 (0) 20 8740 2211 (from overseas)