Succeeding in your Medical School ApplicationSucceeding in your Medical School Application
As the competition for medical school places continues to increase it is more important than ever that you are familiar with what the admissions tutors will be looking for at every stage of the process.
Succeeding in Your Medical School Application aims to help school leavers, graduates and mature applicants make their medical school personal statement both compelling and convincing reading.
- Learn what role the personal statement plays in the overall admission process
- Familiarise yourself with the essential components of personal statements
- Find out what to include and what not to include
- Review a draft personal statement and its revisions
- Read high-quality examples from real students
BPP eBooks have a restricted print allowance of 15%, click here for further information
If you are a company wishing to place a trade order or have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are an individual/student wishing to place an order, please contact us on: 08450 751 100 (within the UK) or +44 (0) 20 8740 2211 (from overseas)