Succeeding in the MRCGP CSASucceeding in the MRCGP CSA
Passing your Clinical Skills Assessment (CSA) is an essential part of progressing through your general practice speciality training. Succeeding in the MRCGP CSA: Common Scenarios and Revision Notes for the Clinical Skills Assessment aims to guide you through your exam preparation process and give you valuable insight in to exam conditions.
Succeeding in the MRCGP CSA is written by doctors who have successfully completed their CSA. They share their personal accounts of the exam and information about topics that candidates consistently struggle with.
- Learn how to prepare for the exam in the weeks (and hours) before
- Equip yourself with a structured, generalised approach that can be applied to any CSA scenario
- Review instructions for role players and candidates for a variety of cases
- Review detailed guidance about how to get the most out of your consultations
- Complete two full mock CSA circuits with 26 cases under timed conditions
BPP eBooks have a restricted print allowance of 15%, click here for further information
If you are a company wishing to place a trade order or have any queries, please email email@example.com
If you are an individual/student wishing to place an order, please contact us on: 08450 751 100 (within the UK) or +44 (0) 20 8740 2211 (from overseas)