Succeeding in the GPST Stage 3Succeeding in the GPST Stage 3
By making it to Stage 3 of the GPST selection process you have already proven your commitment to specialising as a general practitioner. Now you must prepare for the three different tasks you will face at the selection centre.
Written by GPs with first-hand experience of the selection process, Succeeding in the GPST Stage 3 Selection Centre aims to guide you through your exam preparation by teaching you how to approach the scenarios on assessment day.
- Learn what to expect in the consultation, discussion and prioritisation tasks
- Discover what the selectors are looking for
- Gain practical knowledge and tips from doctors who have successfully completed the process
- Increase your understanding of key concepts and terms
- Reinforce your learning by trying 30 practice scenarios
BPP eBooks have a restricted print allowance of 15%, click here for further information
If you are a company wishing to place a trade order or have any queries, please email email@example.com
If you are an individual/student wishing to place an order, please contact us on: 08450 751 100 (within the UK) or +44 (0) 20 8740 2211 (from overseas)