Medical Leadership: a Practical Guide for Tutors & TraineesMedical Leadership: a Practical Guide for Tutors & Trainees
The Medical Leadership Competency Framework influences undergraduate curriculum, the concepts that underpin revalidation and forms the basis of the leadership component for all medical specialties, so it is essential to have practical working knowledge of it to ensure the highest quality care for your patients.
Medical Leadership: A Practical Guide for Trainees and Tutors aims to be the go-to guide to help you develop leadership and management skills so you can deliver the highest quality care to your patients.
- Learn why strong leadership and management are crucial to delivering quality care
- Build on existing experience by completing practical exercises.
- Find out about the theories and evidence behind the Medical Leadership Competency Framework
- Increase your practical knowledge of leadership learning in different clinical environments
- Discover how to facilitate leadership learning in the workplace
- Boost your understanding by reading case studies
BPP eBooks have a restricted print allowance of 15%, click here for further information
If you are a company wishing to place a trade order or have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are an individual/student wishing to place an order, please contact us on: 08450 751 100 (within the UK) or +44 (0) 20 8740 2211 (from overseas)