Effective Medical Teaching SkillsEffective Medical Teaching Skills
All doctors and healthcare professionals are expected to teach to a greater or lesser degree. This carries a great deal of responsibility as everyone can remember a teacher that inspired us and helped us excel. Effective Medical Teaching Skills aims to teach you how to be an effective teacher and how to implement and improve your teaching skills.
Effective Medical Teaching Skills contains practical advice, hints and tips and essential points of reflection which encourage you to evaluate your teaching at every step.
- Find out what it means to be an effective teacher
- Learn how to understand the skills of your students
- Familiarise yourself with different teaching scenarios including lectures and problem based teaching
- Realise the importance of preparation and feedback.
- Increase your understanding of assessment techniques and appraisals
BPP eBooks have a restricted print allowance of 15%, click here for further information
If you are a company wishing to place a trade order or have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are an individual/student wishing to place an order, please contact us on: 08450 751 100 (within the UK) or +44 (0) 20 8740 2211 (from overseas)