Succeeding in your FRCS T&OSucceeding in your FRCS T&O
Passing your Royal College of Surgeons exams is an essential part of completing your surgical training. Succeeding in the FRCS T&O: Multiple Choice Questions in Trauma and Orthopaedics aims to guide you through your exam preparation and give you valuable practice answering the types of questions you will find in the test.
Succeeding in the FRCS T&O is edited by registrars who have recently passed their FRCS T&O exam and is the only registrar-to-registrar text available. It is also a useful resource for registrars beginning their rotation or those preparing for the UKITE exam.
- Learn how to pass the FRCS MCQ exam with the guide included
- Reinforce your knowledge of all the major exam topics
- Attempt two mock exams to assess your understanding
- Find out which topics appear most frequently in the test
- Gain insights from recently successful candidates
BPP eBooks have a restricted print allowance of 15%, click here for further information
If you are a company wishing to place a trade order or have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are an individual/student wishing to place an order, please contact us on: 08450 751 100 (within the UK) or +44 (0) 20 8740 2211 (from overseas)