Clinical Audit for Doctors and Healthcare ProfessionalsClinical Audit for Doctors and Healthcare Professionals
Clinical audit is a fundamental component of maintaining high standards of clinical excellence. Therefore, it is essential that healthcare professionals at every level understand what clinical audits are, how they should work, how the results of clinical audits contribute to excellent care and how working knowledge of clinical audit can advance their careers.
Clinical Audit for Doctors and Healthcare Professionals aims to serve as a step-by-step guide through the entire clinical audit process from initial conception to completion of the clinical audit loop.
- Discover how to perform, analyse and present clinical audits.
- Familiarise yourself with the role clinical audits play in maintaining clinical excellence
- Learn how involvement in clinical audit can advance your career
- Explore how you can become involved with clinical audits
- Boost your understanding of clinical audits by reading insights from experts
BPP eBooks have a restricted print allowance of 15%, click here for further information
If you are a company wishing to place a trade order or have any queries, please email email@example.com
If you are an individual/student wishing to place an order, please contact us on: 08450 751 100 (within the UK) or +44 (0) 20 8740 2211 (from overseas)