Succeeding in your Consultant Medical InterviewSucceeding in your Consultant Medical Interview
Despite the high stakes, intense competition and discerning selection process, achieving consultant status remains the ambition of most hospital doctors. Therefore it is vital that you understand the interview process and prepare meticulously.
Succeeding in Your Consultant Medical Interview aims to lead you through your interview preparation by equipping you with the skills you need to succeed in your consultant interview.
- Learn about the makeup of interview panels and presentations
- Find out about visiting the institution after you have been shortlisted
- Identify positive and negative behavioural traits to adopt and avoid
- Gain practical knowledge about how to answer questions pertaining to facts, opinions and scenarios
- Review summaries of 'hot topics' such as Primary Care Trusts, government targets and complaints and questions based on them
BPP eBooks have a restricted print allowance of 15%, click here for further information
If you are a company wishing to place a trade order or have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are an individual/student wishing to place an order, please contact us on: 08450 751 100 (within the UK) or +44 (0) 20 8740 2211 (from overseas)