The Essential Clinical Handbook for Common Paediatric CasesThe Essential Clinical Handbook for Common Paediatric Cases
Paediatrics can be more than a little daunting for even the most confident doctors. Intended as a practical guide, The Essential Clinical Handbook for Common Paediatric Cases aims to be a clear and concise handbook to help healthcare professionals approach the initial assessment and management of common paediatric conditions.
This handy resource is invaluable as textbook and a quick reference on the ward and will serve as a useful guide to diagnosing and managing common paediatric cases within primary and secondary care settings.
- Learn a problem/symptom based approach to assessing common paediatric conditions
- Discover tips for speaking to parents
- Increase your knowledge of clinical and non-clinical advice
- Find out what pitfalls to avoid
- Get answers to frequently asked questions
BPP eBooks have a restricted print allowance of 15%, click here for further information
If you are a company wishing to place a trade order or have any queries, please email email@example.com
If you are an individual/student wishing to place an order, please contact us on: 08450 751 100 (within the UK) or +44 (0) 20 8740 2211 (from overseas)