Effective Communication Skills for DoctorsEffective Communication Skills for Doctors
In the last 15 years, there have been unprecedented changes in medicine and the role of doctors. Healthcare is increasingly a partnership and effective communication is a bridge between doctors, colleagues and patients.
Research has shown that poor communication contributes to patient dissatisfaction, compliance errors and medico-legal problems, so it is vital to have strong communication skills. Effective Communication Skills for Doctors aims to help doctors improve their communication skills and positively impact their careers.
- Learn why effective communication is so important within the medical field
- Find out what it really means to have effective communication skills
- Gain a CPD certificate for your portfolio by completing a free online module
- Discover models and theories to help you understand effective communication
- Equip yourself with improved communication skills easily and quickly
BPP eBooks have a restricted print allowance of 15%, click here for further information
If you are a company wishing to place a trade order or have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are an individual/student wishing to place an order, please contact us on: 08450 751 100 (within the UK) or +44 (0) 20 8740 2211 (from overseas)