Graduate Entry Medicine (GEM)Graduate Entry Medicine (GEM)
Considering studying medicine as a second degree is an important decision involving many factors. You may be uncertain about the application process and have questions about Graduate Entry Medicine.
Graduate Entry Medicine: A Step-by-Step Guide to Winning a Place on a Graduate Entry Programme, provides graduates from all disciplines with a clear picture of how to gain a place at medical school and addresses many concerns that you may have about the process.
- Decide if GEM is right for you based on common questions
- Learn about routes into medicine including four, five and six year courses
- Find out about each of the 16 GEM courses including: application process, interview, course structure, teaching style and number of applicants per place
- Discover how to succeed as a mature student in medical school
- Develop your understanding of the financial implications of studying medicine
- Write a successful UCAS personal statement with the tips included
BPP eBooks have a restricted print allowance of 15%, click here for further information
If you are a company wishing to place a trade order or have any queries, please email email@example.com
If you are an individual/student wishing to place an order, please contact us on: 08450 751 100 (within the UK) or +44 (0) 20 8740 2211 (from overseas)