The Essential Clinical Handbook for the Foundation ProgrammeThe Essential Clinical Handbook for the Foundation Programme
During your foundation years, you will build on the knowledge, skills and understanding you developed in medical school. You will also work toward achieving specific competencies set by the General Medical Council while treating patients on the ward. With the introduction of the ePortfolio, foundation doctors have been able to take charge of their own learning and portfolio.
The Essential Clinical Handbook for the Foundation Programme aims to help foundation doctors progress seamlessly through to CMT/ST training by serving as an invaluable clinical handbook that will help you manage patients on the ward and teach you how to gain the core competencies required to complete the Foundation Programme.
- Learn about the foundation programme and what is expected of new doctors
- Succeed in managing over 150 common clinical diseases with a step-by-step approach
- Gain your core competencies and discover how to maintain your ePortfolio to ensure you complete the Foundation Programme
- Perform clinical procedures safely, and with confidence, after reviewing diagrammatic guides
- Increase your practical knowledge about interpreting radiology images
- Familiarise yourself with common assessments methods including: DOPs, Mini-CEXs and CBDs
- Accelerate your medical career with tips on how to prepare your CMT/ST application
BPP eBooks have a restricted print allowance of 15%, click here for further information
If you are a company wishing to place a trade order or have any queries, please email email@example.com
If you are an individual/student wishing to place an order, please contact us on: 08450 751 100 (within the UK) or +44 (0) 20 8740 2211 (from overseas)