Succeeding in your MRCGP AKTSucceeding in your MRCGP AKT
Passing your MRCGP Applied Knowledge Test (AKT) is an essential part of completing your general practice training. Succeeding in the MRCGP Applied Knowledge Test aims to guide you through your exam preparation and give you valuable practice answering the types of questions you will find in the test.
Succeeding in the MRCGP Applied Knowledge Test is written by doctors who have successfully passed their AKT who offer their own tips and advice to help you fully prepare.
- Learn the best way to approach the exam to maximise your score
- Find out about every question type
- Attempt 300 questions: single best answer, extended matching and picture multiple choice.
- Review detailed answers to boost your understanding
- Practice under timed conditions with a full mock test
BPP eBooks have a restricted print allowance of 15%, click here for further information
If you are a company wishing to place a trade order or have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are an individual/student wishing to place an order, please contact us on: 08450 751 100 (within the UK) or +44 (0) 20 8740 2211 (from overseas)