Succeeding in your Medical School InterviewSucceeding in your Medical School Interview
By inviting you to interview, the admissions tutors are saying that they are keen to meet you and determine if you have what it takes to be successful in medical school. From this point onwards, it is essential that you make a good impression.
Succeeding in Your Medical School Interview aims to help school leavers, mature and graduate students alike impart their most positive qualities and commitment to studying medicine on this important occasion.
- Learn what role the medical school interview plays in the overall admission process
- Identify the criteria interview panels use to conduct their assessments
- Discover how to thoroughly prepare for the interview
- Find out top interview dos and don'ts
- See examples that illustrate the elements of a successful interview
BPP eBooks have a restricted print allowance of 15%, click here for further information
If you are a company wishing to place a trade order or have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are an individual/student wishing to place an order, please contact us on: 08450 751 100 (within the UK) or +44 (0) 20 8740 2211 (from overseas)