Becoming A DoctorBecoming A Doctor
Becoming a doctor can be highly rewarding, but it is not without its drawbacks. Therefore, it is important you gain clear insight into the world of medicine to ensure that it's the right path for you.
Becoming a Doctor provides a clear picture of what embarking on a career in medicine really involves.
- Discover what it means to be a good doctor.
- Confirm that medicine is the career for you.
- Learn about the medical school application process including entrance exams, like the UKCAT, BMAT and GAMSAT, the personal statement and interview.
- Find out about life as a medical student.
- Explore various career paths open to doctors.
- Expand your understanding with insights from practising doctors.
BPP eBooks have a restricted print allowance of 15%, click here for further information
If you are a company and wish to place a trade order or have any queries, please email email@example.com
If you are an individual/student and wish to place an order, please contact us on: 08450 751 100 (within the UK) or +44 (0) 20 8740 2211 (from overseas)