Choosing a Medical SchoolChoosing a Medical School
Choosing a Medical School is a comprehensive guide written by medical students, for medical students, which covers everything you need to know to select the medical school best for you.
The book is designed to help school leavers, graduates and mature individuals apply to medical school. This book is best used in conjunction with Becoming a Doctor.
- Find out what to expect from life at medical school and learn about the different characteristics of each medical school.
- Discoverwhat students think of each medical school from the university, the city, pre-clinical and clinical studies and extracurricular activities.
- Gain practical knowledge on entrance requirements, course structure, teaching methods, support and examinations.
- Receive tips from pre-medical and postgraduate students on getting in and staying ahead.
- Boost your understanding with insights from Sir Liam Donaldson (Chief Medical Officer of England), Professor Ian Gilmore (President of Royal College of Physicians), Mr John Black (President of Royal College of Surgeons) and Professor Mike Larvin (Director of Education Royal College of Surgeons).
BPP eBooks have a restricted print allowance of 15%, click here for further information
If you are a company and wish to place a trade order or have any queries, please email email@example.com
If you are an individual/student and wish to place an order, please contact us on: 08450 751 100 (within the UK) or +44 (0) 20 8740 2211 (from overseas)