Effective Time Management Skills for DoctorsEffective Time Management Skills for Doctors
By managing the time you have well and being more efficient within your working environment you can improve the quality of your patients' care. Effective Time Management Skills for Doctors aims to help you increase your personal effectiveness by teaching you valuable time management skills so that you can spend more time doing what is important to you.
It encourages self-assessment to establish areas which need improvement and explains effective techniques to address them.
- Determine what activities are needlessly taking up your time and how to refocus on your priorities
- Gain practical knowledge about how to complete tasks more efficiently
- Learn the importance of saying 'no'
- Find out why you procrastinate and how not to
- Equip yourself with better planning skills
BPP eBooks have a restricted print allowance of 15%, click here for further information
If you are a company wishing to place a trade order or have any queries, please email email@example.com
If you are an individual/student wishing to place an order, please contact us on: 08450 751 100 (within the UK) or +44 (0) 20 8740 2211 (from overseas)