CIMA Tutor Toolkit
BPP's CIMA Tutor Toolkit is a comprehensive set of lecture materials, designed to assist tutors through the key stages of course delivery – taught, revision and exam practise.
The Tutor Toolkit consists of CIMA teaching resources, which are further complemented by a suite of supplementary resources designed to increase the effectiveness of tutors’ CIMA delivery. Revolutionise your course with our new CIMA Tutor Toolkit, add value to your classes, improve student experience and increase pass rates.
The comprehensive tutor toolkit:
- BPP Taught Course Notes: Comprehensive Teaching Notes written and used by BPP tutors. Designed to support the delivery of your CIMA Taught course.
- Comprehensive Teaching Slides: Bring your lectures to life. Linked to the BPP Study Text, these PowerPoint slides contain real world examples and case studies to enhance the student experience.
- Progress Tests: Short, chapter-based tests. Ideal to set for homework or recap at the end of class.
- BPP Webinar: 'Teaching effectively from BPP materials'
- BPP Revision Course Notes: Comprehensive Revision Notes written and used by BPP tutors. Designed to support the delivery of your CIMA Revision courses.
- Passcard Revision Slides: Highlight key learning points and promote classroom discussion. Ideal for visual learners.
- Final Mock Exam: A true test of student knowledge in the build up to exam day.
- Tutor Guidance: A step-by-step guide on how to use CIMA Tutor Toolkit to maximise student success.
Certain elements are not available for CIMA Case Study papers
For further details about the CIMA Tutor Toolkit download our brochure.