To return goods, we simply require you to complete a Returns Authorisation Form, telling us which titles and how many you wish to return.
We will then reply with the authorisation and details on how they need to be returned for credit. To ensure responsible ordering we have a 35% cap on the amount you can return.
The right to return goods is not automatic. See our Terms and Conditions for more details.
Once authorised, items on your returns request will be marked with one of the following codes to indicate :
- TP = OK to return - The Title and Cover page only required to be returned for credit
- WB = OK to return - However, the book is still valid and we require the book to be returned in a resealeable condition for credit
- TO = The book is too old to receive credit
- PP = OK to return - An authorised, itemised certificate of pulping is required for credit
- NC = Return No credit available (not bought through BPP)
- EL = Electronic Product - must be returned whole - and with the security seal intact for credit
Please ensure that you request a return within three months of the items being superseded by a new edition. For Overseas tuition providers within six months of the item being superseded by a new edition.
Customers in the UK and Ireland
Please note that returns must be received at our warehouse within four weeks of the date of the authorisation, please include a copy of the authorisation - goods received outside this time will not be credited. Bookshops are responsible for the cost of returning all surplus stock for credit.
After receiving authorisation to return and collating their surplus materials, the Tuition Provider must contact BPP LM to arrange collection, of which will be organised Free of Charge. Bookshops are responsible for the cost of returning the books to our warehouse
Customers outside the UK and Ireland
Please note that returns must be made and received at our warehouse within six weeks of the date of the authorisation, please enclose a copy of the authorisation - goods received outside this time will not be credited.
Export Bookshops and Colleges are solely responsible for the cost of returning surplus stock to our warehouse for credit.
Shortages or Damaged stock
Damaged stock or short deliveries must be reported to BPP LM within 14 days of the delivery date.
BPP Learning Media Customer Services
Aldine House, Aldine Place
142-144 Uxbridge Road
London, W12 8AA
Tel (UK): 020 3130 6986
Tel (overseas): +44 (0)20 8740 2211
Fax: +44 (0)20 8740 1184