Please contact your System Administrator for assistance.
Offer for additional 5% discount for B2B Learning Media customers
Existing Business customers purchasing the following ACCA materials will be eligible for an additional 5% discount when they place their order through BPP Customer Services:
Foundations in Accountancy (excluding F1-F3) Texts, Kits, Passcards,
Offer starts: 4th April 16
Offer ends: 30th April 16
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") apply to this offer ("Offer") and will apply in conjunction with any prior agreement Customers may have with BPP in relation to the to the sale of Foundations in Accountancy (excluding F1-F3) Texts, Kits, Passcards, ("Materials") ("Prior Agreement"). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing the relevant materials and print off a copy for your records. BPP will not file or otherwise keep a copy of the agreement concluded between you and BPP and a copy of the concluded agreement will not be available from BPP at a future time and date.
By accepting the Offer and ordering the materials, you are confirming your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
In these Terms and Conditions, "BPP" means BPP Learning Media of BPP House, Aldine Place, 142 -144 Uxbridge Road, London W12 8AA.
Conditions of offer
1. The Offer is only available in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and to existing BPP customers ("Customers") who have received an email from BPP with the details of this offer.
2. The Offer consists of an additional 5% discount for existing BPP B2B Customers and applies to the following ACCA materials:
· Foundations in Accountancy (excluding F1-F3) Texts, Kits, Passcards,
3. The Offer does not include any other discount or financial benefit to Customers.
4. The Materials are only available to order from BPP and the Offer is made subject to availability.
Redeeming the Offer
5. The Offer may be only redeemed by placing a Firm Sale order with BPP directly
6. The Offer commences on 4th April 2016 ("Start Date").
7. Subject to paragraph 14 of these Terms and Conditions, the Offer expires on 30th April 2016 ("Closing Date").
8. To redeem the Offer, Customers must place their order with your usual BPP client account executive and quote the code : 'ACCA16OFFER'.
9. Subject to availability, Customers may redeem the offer from BPP on condition that their order has been received by the Closing Date and confirmed in writing by BPP or (if earlier) before the Offer is withdrawn.
10. Customers cannot use this Offer in conjunction with any other discounts or offer by BPP for their Materials save for those that already exist under a Prior Agreement.
11. The Offer is non-transferable by the Customer (either to another Customer or to offer materials produced by BPP) and no cash alternative will be offered.
12. If BPP refuse the redemption of the Offer when submitted as part of an order, for any reason, BPP will inform you before the order is dispatched to advise of the correct cost of the order and give you the opportunity to cancel the order.
13. Redeeming the Offer assumes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Customers may be required to provide written acknowledgement of acceptance of these Terms and Conditions before redeeming the Offer.
14. BPP's reserves the right to withdraw this Offer at any time without notice. BPP may update or amend the Offer or these Terms and Conditions from time to time to comply with law or meet its changing business requirements without notice to you. Any updates or amendments will be posted on the BPP website at www.bpp.com.
16. BPP's reserves the right to withdraw this Offer at any time without notice. BPP may update or amend the Offer or these Terms and Conditions from time to time to comply with law or meet its changing business requirements without notice to you. Any updates or amendments will be posted on the BPP website at www.bpp.com.
17. BPP is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to Customers that is caused by any circumstance beyond BPP's reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party. BPP shall not be liable to any Customer for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any Offer or any failure or inability of a Customer to redeem the Offer for any reason.
18. These Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and BPP and Customers irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts with regard to any claim arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
Dated: 25th February 2016