BPP University Spot Admission Offer for BPP University Courses between 1 September 2017 and 31 August 2018.
BPP is offering international students (TIER 4 visa applicants) a discount of £250 GBP on BPP University courses commencing between 1 September 2017 and 31 August 2018 when the student applies during an on spot admission session of BPP University in the UK or abroad, as advertised on BPP’s website. The discount applies to all BPP University courses.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and BPP’s general terms and conditions which apply in respect of all of BPP’s products and which are available at www.bpp.com/bpp-university/terms ("General Terms and Conditions"), apply to this offer ("Offer") and to the sale of any BPP University courses ("Course(s)") in conjunction with the Offer. Please read these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing the relevant Course and print off a copy for your records. BPP will not file or otherwise keep a copy of the agreement concluded between you and BPP and a copy of the concluded agreement will not be available from BPP at a future time and date.
By redeeming the Offer and ordering the Course, you are confirming your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions.
If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
In these Terms and Conditions, "BPP" means BPP University of BPP House, Aldine Place, 142 -144 Uxbridge Road, London W12 8AA, UK.
Conditions of offer
- The Offer is only available in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and to customers ("Customers") who:
- a. are international, TIER 4 visa applicants applying in the UK or from abroad during an on spot admission session, as advertised on BPP’s website (“On Spot Admission Session”) for BPP University Courses commencing between 1 September 2017 and 31 August 2018.
- b. meet the admission criteria for the relevant Course, or offered a place to study a relevant Course by BPP University and who accept a place at the Selected Centres. The Offer is subject to your application to study at BPP University being successful and to you meeting any other conditions made by BPP University upon offering you a place to study the Course and commence studies between 1 September 2017 and 31 August 2018.
- c. make a deposit payment or full payment of the fees by the dates outlined in the offer for the BPP University courses between 1 September 2017 and 31 August 2018.
- The offer does not apply to students applying for and accepting a place on any BPP University part-time or online Course.
- The Offer consists of a discount for the relevant Course as outlined above.
- The Offer may only be redeemed at BPP’s centres in London (subject to Courses running at that centre) ("Selected Centres").
- The Offer does not include any other discount or financial benefit to Customers and does not apply to amounts payable to the professional body for student/delegate registration, exemptions and examination entries.
- The Course is only available at the Selected Centres and the Offer is made subject to availability and to the Course running on the scheduled dates.
- If BPP refuse the redemption of the Offer when submitted as part of an order, for any reason, BPP will inform you before the order is dispatched to advise of the correct cost of the order and give you the opportunity to cancel the order.
- Redeeming the Offer assumes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions. Customers may be required to provide written acknowledgement of acceptance of these Terms and Conditions before redeeming the Offer.
Redeeming the Offer
- The Offer commences at 9am GMT on 22 June 2017("Start Date"). Higher prices applied for at least 28 days prior to the Start Date.
- Subject to paragraph 19 of these Terms and Conditions, the Offer expires at Midnight GMT on 30 August 2018 ("Closing Date").
- To redeem the Offer, Customers must submit their application during an On-Spot Admission Session and meet the entry requirements for the relevant Course.
- Customers must quote reference “BPP University On-Spot Admission Offer” when making their booking.
- Subject to availability, Customers may redeem the Offer in relation to any dates available at any of the Selected Centres on condition that their offer to purchase the Course has been accepted by BPP and confirmed in writing by the Closing Date or (if earlier) before the Offer is withdrawn.
- The Offer can only be redeemed against a new qualifying booking onto the Course from a Customer who has not already booked a place on the Course.
- Customers cannot use this Offer in conjunction with any other discounts or offers by BPP for the Course.
- The Offer is non transferable by the Customer (either to another Customer or to another course run by BPP) and no cash alternative will be offered.
- BPP’s standard cancellation and deferral terms will apply to the Course as set out in the General Terms and Conditions. Should any refund or credit note be due to a Customer, the value of such refund or credit note will be the amount of fees actually paid by the Customer excluding any discount offered as part of the Offer. Should a Customer choose to defer the start date of their Course in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions, the Offer will not apply to the rebooking of the deferred course and additional course fees may be payable.
- The bursary is not available if the Course is cancelled and cannot be redeemed in a later intake.
- If, after redeeming the Offer, a Customer cancels their booking for the Course, then the Offer will no longer be available to that Customer (even if still generally available to other Customers).
- BPP reserves the right to withdraw this Offer at any time without notice. BPP may update or amend the Offer, these Terms and Conditions and/or the General Terms and Conditions from time to time to comply with law or meet its changing business requirements without notice to you. Any updates or amendments will be posted on the BPP website at www.bpp.com.
- In the event that a Customer does not wish to receive correspondence from BPP or any member of the BPP group of companies, the Customer should email BPP at email@example.com, or write to the BPP Customer Services Director at BPP Professional Education Group, Aldine House, Aldine Place, 142-144 Uxbridge Road, London, W12 8AW, UK.
- BPP is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to Customers that is caused by any circumstance beyond BPP’s reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party. BPP shall not be liable to any Customer for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any Offer or any failure or inability of a Customer to redeem the Offer for any reason.
- These Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and BPP and Customers irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts with regard to any claim arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
Dated: 22 June 2017