Refer a friend – Business School (Manchester)
Referring your friend on to a BPP University programme can earn you £100 worth of Amazon e-vouchers PROVIDED your friend enrols and starts on a business course at BPP Manchester within 12 months of the referral (“Offer”). You must be an existing BPP University or ACCA full time student based in the Manchester BPP centre for this offer to apply.
Your friend also receives £100 discount off their BPP courses fees when they enrol on the relevant course.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and BPP’s general terms and conditions which apply in respect of all of BPP’s products and which are available at www.bpp.com/bpp-university/terms (“General Terms and Conditions”), apply to this offer and to the sale of any BPP University BSc Accounting and Finance, MSc Accountancy and Finance courses, and ADAF at BPP Manchester (“Course”) in conjunction with the Offer. Please read these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing the relevant Course and print off a copy for your records. BPP will not file or otherwise keep a copy of the agreement concluded between you and BPP and a copy of the concluded agreement will not be available from BPP at a future time and date.
By redeeming the Offer and ordering a course, you are confirming your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions.
If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
In these Terms and Conditions, “BPP” means BPP University Limited of BPP House, Aldine Place, 142 -144 Uxbridge Road, London W12 8AA.
Conditions of offer
- The offer consists of £100 Amazon e-vouchers if a Student (as defined below) refers a friend to enrol on any Course and that friend enrols and starts on a Course at BPP Manchester within 12 months of the referral (“Referred Friend”). The Referred Friend will also receive £100 discount off the relevant Course fees (“Fees”) when they enrol (“Offer”).
- The Offer is only available in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and to students who:
a. are an existing BPP University or ACCA full time student, based in the Manchester BPP Centre;
b. are aware that the Referred Friend’s details will be verified by BPP prior to any Amazon e-voucher being awarded; and
c. have the consent of the Referred Friend prior to referring them to BPP (“Students”).
- The Offer may be redeemed for courses at BPP’s centre in Manchester (“Selected Centre”).
- The Student will only be eligible to receive the £100 e-vouchers once the Referred Friend has paid the Fees.
- The Offer does not include any other discount or financial benefit to Students or the Referred Friend and does not apply to amounts payable to the professional body for student/delegate registration, exemptions and examination entries.
- The Offer is made subject to the availability of the Courses and to the Courses running on the scheduled dates.
- Redeeming the Offer assumes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions. Students may be required to provide written acknowledgement of acceptance of these Terms and Conditions before redeeming the Offer.
Redeeming the Offer
- The Offer commences on 01/12/2015 at midnight (“Start Date”).
- Subject to paragraph 12 of these Terms and Conditions, the Offer expires on 30/11/2016 (“Closing Date”).
- To redeem the Offer, Students must email Carrie Flitcroft, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students must quote reference, “Business School Refer a Friend” and provide full name and contact details of the Referred Friend (including telephone number and email address), when making their booking.
- Subject to availability, the Referred Friend may book a Course in relation to any dates available at the Selected Centre on condition that their offer to purchase the Course has been accepted by BPP and confirmed in writing by the Closing Date or (if earlier) before the Offer is withdrawn.
- The Offer can only be redeemed against a new qualifying booking onto the Course from a Referred Friend who has not already booked a place on the Course.
- Once the Referred Friend has enrolled on the Course, they will receive a £100 discount off the Fees payable to BPP.
- Students and the Referred Friend cannot use this Offer in conjunction with any other discounts or offers by BPP for the Courses.
- The Offer is non-transferable by the Student or Referred Friend (either to another Student or to another course run by BPP) and no cash alternative will be offered.
- BPP’s standard cancellation and deferral terms will apply to the Course as set out in the General Terms and Conditions. Should any refund or credit note be due to a Referred Friend, the value of such refund or credit note will be the amount of fees actually paid by the Referred Friend excluding any discount offered as part of the Offer. Should a Referred Friend choose to defer the start date of their Course in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions, the Offer will not apply to the rebooking of the deferred course and additional course fees may be payable.
- If, after redemption of the Offer, a Referred Friend cancels their booking for the Course, then the Offer will no longer be available to the Student (even if still generally available to other Students).
- BPP’s reserves the right to withdraw this Offer at any time without notice. BPP may update or amend the Offer, these Terms and Conditions and/or the General Terms and Conditions from time to time to comply with law or meet its changing business requirements without notice to the Student or Referred Friend. Any updates or amendments will be posted on the BPP website at www.bpp.com/bpp-university/terms
- In the event that a Student or Referred Friend does not wish to receive correspondence from BPP or any member of the BPP group of companies, the Student or Referred Friend should email BPP at email@example.com or write to the BPP Student Services Director at BPP University, Aldine House, Aldine Place, 142-144 Uxbridge Road, London, W12 8AW.
- BPP is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to Students or a Referred Friend that is caused by any circumstance beyond BPP’s reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party. BPP shall not be liable to any Student or Referred Friend for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any Offer or any failure or inability of a Student to redeem the Offer for any reason.
- These Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and BPP, Students and any Referred Friend irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts with regard to any claim arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
Dated: 25th November 2015