Post your BPP University Law School Cut-Out ‘Selfie’ from the Justice PN Bhagwati 6th International Moot 2016 in Pune India and stand the chance of winning a selection of BPP University merchandise.
Entrants who “post” a photo with the BPP University Law School Cut-Out with #BPPInternational directly onto BPP Law School’s Facebook page, available at https://www.facebook.com/bpplawschool/?fref=ts will be entered into a sweepstake competition to win a selection of BPP University merchandise. There will be up to 10 Winners, selected at random, who will receive one gift bag containing a selection of BPP University merchandise. The Competition is only available to individuals attending the Justice PN Bhagwati 6th International Moot 2016 in Pune India, who have taken a photo with our BPP University Law Student Cut-Out Stand and posted this image onto the BPP Law School’s Facebook page with the #BPPInternational. The Competition is valid until 20th March 2016 6am UK time, and is being provided by BPP University Limited of BPP House, Aldine Place, 142-144 Uxbridge Road, London W12 8AA.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and BPP’s general terms and conditions which apply in respect of all of BPP’s products and which are available at www.bpp.com/bpp-university/terms (“General Terms and Conditions”), apply to this competition (“Competition”). Please read these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions carefully before entering the Competition and print off a copy for your records. BPP will not file or otherwise keep a copy of the agreement concluded between you and BPP and a copy of the concluded agreement will not be available from BPP at a future time and date.
By entering the Competition, you are confirming your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions.
If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
In these terms, “BPP” means BPP University Limited of BPP House, Aldine Place, 142 - 144 Uxbridge Road, London W12 8AA.
Conditions for Entry
- Entrants who “post” a photo with the BPP University Law School Cut-Out with the words “#BPPInternational” directly onto BPP Law School’s Facebook page, available at https://www.facebook.com/bpplawschool/?fref=ts will be entered into a sweepstake competition to win a selection of BPP University merchandise.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted by BPP.
- The closing date for the Competition will be at 6am UK time on 20th March 2016 (“Closing Date”). Entries must be received by BPP on or before the Closing Date, entries received after this will not be counted.
- Competitions are open to to individuals attending the Justice PN Bhagwati 6th International Moot 2016 in Pune India, excluding employees and relatives of employees of BPP or of its respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies, or any other person connected with the Competition.
- The Competition is open to persons aged 16 years old or older, who are prospective apprentices, or are current apprentices undertaking their apprenticeship training with BPP.
- No purchase is necessary.
- There are no costs associated with entry to the Competition.
- By entering the Competition entrants grant to BPP, subject to any relevant provisions of local law:
(a) a right to use, reproduce and exploit any creative entry for any purpose in any media; and
(b) the right to use the entrant’s name, likeness and/or biographical information in any publicity or statement made in connection with the relevant Competition.
- The prize consists of general BPP University merchandise such as branded pen, branded satchel, branded notebook and BPP lion soft toy (“Prize”).
- Prize details are correct at the date of publication. BPP reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes for a prize of similar value should the original prize become unavailable for any reasons.
Conditions relating to award of the Prize
- The Prize winner will be selected at random ("Winner”) on 20th March 2016 ("Decision Date”) at 7am UK time ("Decision Time”)
- The Prize will be awarded at the closing ceremony of Justice PN Bhagwati 6th International Moot 2016 in Pune India after the Decision Time.
- The Prize is non-transferrable and non-refundable and is subject to availability. There is no cash alternative.
- If, due to circumstances beyond BPP’s control, BPP is unable to provide the stated Prize(s), BPP reserves the right to award a substitute prize. Prizes are subject to additional terms and conditions of the manufacturer/supplier.
- Provision of the Prize is subject to the Winner accepting all terms and conditions of third parties involved in the Prize.
- By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Entrants may be required to provide written acknowledgement of these terms before receiving the Prize.
- Where Prizes include trips, travel must take place in accordance with the specific dates and restrictions. Unless otherwise stated, trips must be taken within 12 months of the Decision Date, subject to availability and excluding public holidays. Winners are advised to obtain their own travel insurance (BPP will not provide travel insurance) and must hold a valid passport and/or visa where necessary.
- No responsibility can be accepted by BPP for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Incomplete, inaudible and/or illegible entries will be disqualified. BPP is not responsible for any technical errors in communication networks, internet access or other prevention of entry to a Competition.
- BPP is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to the Winner of the Prize or other entrant (and/or guests or parent/guardian of any Winner or entrant) that is caused by any circumstance beyond BPP’s reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by its negligence or that of its personnel (for which liability shall be unlimited), BPP shall not be liable to any Winner or entrant (and/or any guest or parent/guardian of any Winner or entrant) for any loss or damage howsoever caused (whether in contract, tort (including negligence), statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with any Competition.
Judging entries into the Competition
- For question and answer Competitions: the Winner must have answered all of the questions correctly and will be the first eligible entry randomly drawn on the Decision Date from all the correct entries received.
- For skill based Competitions: the Winner will have successfully completed the required skills-based task(s) and will either (a) be the person whom the independent judges appointed by BPP deem in their absolute discretion to have performed such task to the best standard; or (b) have the highest interactively generated score in respect of the performance of such tasks; in each case from all entries received.
- For skill based Competitions: In the event that the independent judges appointed by BPP deem in their absolute discretion that none of the entrants to the Competition have performed the relevant task to the requisite standard to receive the Prize (for academic or any other reasons), BPP may withdraw the relevant Prize.
- BPP’s decision in respect of Winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of any such decision. A list of Winners can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope together with the details of the specific Competition to BPP within 30 days of the Decision Date of the relevant Competition.
- BPP has the right to select an alternative Winner if:
(a) a Winner is ineligible to enter the Competition for any reason;
(b) BPP is unable to contact a Winner within 24 hours of the Decision Date for entries if a prize is only available for a specific date or dates;
(c) the Winner is under 18 years old and his/her parent or guardian do not agree to these terms and conditions or do not wish their child to receive the Prize;
(d) BPP does not receive confirmation of the Winner’s address and/or parental consent within 14 days of any request;
(e) BPP does not receive from the Winner all documentation required in connection with the Prize within the deadline notified by BPP; and/or
(f) a Winner is unavailable on any specific date or dates notified at the time of entry.
- Entrants acknowledge that the fulfilment of any Prize may be subject to execution by the any entrant to the Competition of an assignment of rights or further documentation in respect of any entry.
- Each entrant warrants to BPP that his/her entries are entirely their own work and do not infringe the intellectual property or other rights of any person.
- The Winner must complete all formalities with BPP.
- The Winner may be required to take part in reasonable post-Competition publicity for BPP and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by BPP or other third parties for publicity and the Winner’s consent to the use of their personal data for such purposes.
- Entry into the Competition assumes acceptance of these terms and conditions and agreement to be bound by the decisions of BPP.
- BPP is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to the Winner or other entrant (and/or guests) that is caused by any circumstance beyond its reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party.
- These terms and conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and BPP and the Winner and any entrant into the Competition irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts with regard to any claim arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.