Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) - guaranteed place T&C’s
Law Cabs application process
1. You must apply for the LPC through Law Cabs (www.lawcabs.ac.uk) by 5pm on the 10th September 2012 and have your SRA enrolment and CCAS in place. If you apply after this date and time, you will not benefit from this offer.
2. In the form you submit through Law Cabs, you must put BPP as your first choice provider.
3. If you apply for BPP only (and no other institutions) on the Law Cabs application form, you are not required to provide a personal statement or reference. All you need to do is enter Joanna Przybyl as your reference and her email address firstname.lastname@example.org
4. All LLB and GDL students must apply through Law Cabs by 5pm on the 10th September 2012 to start their LPC in September 2012. If you are a sponsored student the fee for the LPC will be settled by your firm.
5. You will only be guaranteed a place on the LPC if you pass your LLB or GDL and meet the minimum entry requirement. Set out in paragraph 6 below.
6. To apply for the BPP LPC you'll need to hold a minimum of one of the following:
- a qualifying law degree at grade 2.2 or above
- qualifying non-law degree at grade 2.2 above and a GDL, CPE, or similar qualification such as ILEX/FILEX.
- If you wish to study our Fast-Track LPC you will usually be required to hold a 2.1 at degree level (and it will be in BPP’s sole discretion whether a place on the Fast-Track LPC is offered)
- If English is not your first language you will need to hold IELTS level 6.5 or equivalent.
7. This offer is only available to LLB and GDL students on the full-time and part-time study modes.
8. This offer is for the full-time and part-time LPC modes, running across all our Law Schools.
9. The offer includes your place only. Not included: full tuition fees, any required materials, processing of any visa applications/residence permits, accommodation, living expenses and travel expenses.
10. Only one place per person is allowed.
11. Standard terms and conditions for the LPC programme apply, which includes payment of a deposit within 7 days of receipt of the offer pack being issued.. Please contact Admissions on 0330 060 3100/span> for full terms and conditions.
12. By accepting your place on the LPC, this offer does not prevent you from benefiting on any other LPC promotions.
13. By becoming a BPP student, you are agreeing to BPP marketing you other offers and contacting you for research. Should you wish not to be contacted, please advise Admissions on 0330 060 3100 or email email@example.com