GDL Distance Learning Programme - September 2015 – Online GDL ~ £2790 discount (Law School)
This offer entitles the qualifying student to discounted Programme Fees for the Online September 2015 intake of the Graduate Diploma in Law.
This offer only applies to international students applying from Mauritius Qualifying students will be entitled to a discount of Programme Fees to £7,500 on the basis that (i) Deposit payment of £250 paid upon acceptance of offer or within 48 hours of accepting offer, but latest on the 30th June 2015 (ii) Further £2,340 to be paid by 21 Aug 2015 and (iii) the student has finalised Registration by no later than 30th October 2015.
This offer is open from 10 April 2015 and will expire on 30 June 2015.
These terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and BPP’s general terms and conditions which apply in respect of all of BPP’s products and which are available at www.bpp.com/bpp-university/terms ("General Terms and Conditions"), apply to this Offer and to the sale of a BPP University programme GDL Law School ("Course") in conjunction with the Offer. Please read these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing the relevant Course and print off a copy for your records. BPP will not file or otherwise keep a copy of the agreement concluded between you and BPP and a copy of the concluded agreement will not be available from BPP at a future time and date.
By redeeming the Offer and ordering the Course, you are confirming your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions.
If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
In these Terms and Conditions, "BPP" means BPP University Ltd of BPP House, Aldine
Place, 142 -144 Uxbridge Road, London W12 8AA, UK.
Conditions of offer
- The Offer is only available in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and to customers ("Customers") who:
- a. Are international students applying from Mauritius;
- b. Meet the admission criteria for the GDL Course, or are offered a place to study a relevant online GDL Course by BPP University and who accept a place to study online. The Offer is subject to the Customer’s application to study at BPP University being successful and to the Customer meeting any other conditions made by BPP University upon offering the Customer a place to study the Programme
- c. Deposit payment of £250 paid upon acceptance of offer or within 48 hours upon acceptance of offer
- d. Further minimum £2,340 to be paid by 21 Aug 2015 and
- e. Finalise Registration by no later than 30 October 2015
Redeeming the offer
- The Offer commences on 10 April 2015 ("Start Date"). Higher prices applied for at least 28 days prior to the Start Date.
- Subject to paragraph 21 of these Terms and Conditions, the Offer expires on 30 June 2015 at 23: 59 ("Closing Date").
- To redeem the Offer, Customers must email our International Admissions team email@example.com.
- Customers must quote GDL Distance Learning ~ Mauritius discount (Law School) reference when making their booking.
- 13. The Offer can only be redeemed against a new qualifying booking onto the Course from a Customer who has not already booked a place on the Course.
- 14. Customers cannot use this Offer in conjunction with any other discounts or offers by BPP for the Course.
- The Offer is non transferable by the Customer (either to another Customer or to another course run by BPP) and no cash alternative will be offered.
- BPP’s standard cancellation and deferral terms will apply to the Course as set out in the General Terms and Conditions. Should any refund or credit note be due to a Customer, the value of such refund or credit note will be the amount of fees actually paid by the Customer excluding any discount offered as part of the Offer.
- Should a Customer choose to defer the start date of their Course in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions, the Offer will not apply to the rebooking of the deferred course and additional course fees may be payable.
- If, after redeeming the Offer, a Customer cancels their booking for the Course, then the Offer will no longer be available to that Customer (even if still generally available to other Customers).
- BPP reserves the right to withdraw this Offer at any time without notice. BPP may update or amend the Offer, these Terms and Conditions and/or the General Terms and Conditions from time to time to comply with law or meet its changing business requirements without notice to you. Any updates or amendments will be posted on the BPP website at www.bpp.com.
- In the event that a Customer does not wish to receive correspondence from BPP or any member of the BPP group of companies, the Customer should email BPP at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to the BPP Customer Services Director at BPP Professional Education Group, Aldine House, Aldine Place, 142-144 Uxbridge Road, London, W12 8AW, UK whereupon future correspondence to the Customer shall cease.
- BPP is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to Customers that is caused by any circumstance beyond BPP’s reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party. BPP shall not be liable to any Customer for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any Offer or any failure or inability of a Customer to redeem the Offer for any reason.
- These Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and BPP and Customers irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts with regard to any claim arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.