BPP University Dentistry Scholarship Scheme for International Students
BPP offers a 10% bursary for our Full-time MClinDent Programmes with UK placement for international students (TIER 4 visa applicants) applying from overseas.
The scholarship is by application only and this is by the submission of a 300-word personal statement with their programme application, stating why they should be considered for this scholarship. The candidates are then selected by a committee chaired by the relevant Programme Leader.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and BPP’s general terms and conditions which apply in respect of all of BPP’s products and which are available at www.bpp.com/terms--conditions.aspx (“General Terms and Conditions”), apply to this Offer and to the sale of a BPP University programme (“Course”) in conjunction with the Offer. Please read these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing the relevant Course and print off a copy for your records. BPP will not file or otherwise keep a copy of the agreement concluded between you and BPP and a copy of the concluded agreement will not be available from BPP at a future time and date.
By redeeming the Offer and ordering the Course, you are confirming your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions.
If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
In these Terms and Conditions, “BPP” means BPP University Ltd of BPP House, Aldine Place, 142 -144 Uxbridge Road, London W12 8AA, UK.
Conditions of offer
- The Offer is only available in accordance with these Terms and Conditions to customers (“Customers”) who:
a. Are international (TIER 4 visa applicants)
b. Meet the admission criteria for the relevant programme, or offered a place to study a relevant programme by BPP University and who accept a place at the Selected Centres.
c. Outline in a personal statement the reasons why they should be considered for the scholarship
d. Are selected by a Scholarship Committee to redeem this offer
- The offer does not apply to students applying for and accepting a place on any BPP University Part-time programme
- The Offer consists of a discount on standard international course fees
- The Offer is only available for international students applying from overseas.
Redeeming the Offer
- The Offer is applicable towards each intake: September, January and May each year
- To redeem the Offer, Customers must successfully apply and commence studies with BPP University by the date outlined on their Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS)
- Customers must apply specifically for the bursary for international students applying from overseas and submit an essay outlining their reasons why they should be considered for this scholarship bursary.
- The Offer can only be redeemed against a new qualifying booking onto the Course from a Customer who has not already booked a place on the Course.
- Customers cannot use this Offer in conjunction with any other discounts or offers by BPP for the Course.
- The Offer is non-transferable by the Customer (either to another Customer or to another course run by BPP) and no cash alternative will be offered.
- BPP’s standard cancellation and deferral terms will apply to the Course as set out in the General Terms and Conditions. Should any refund or credit note be due to a Customer, the value of such refund or credit note will be the amount of fees actually paid by the Customer excluding any discount offered as part of the Offer.
- Should a Customer choose to defer the start date of their Course in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions, the Offer will not apply to the rebooking of the deferred course and additional course fees may be payable.
- If, after redeeming the Offer, a Customer cancels their booking for the Course, then the Offer will no longer be available to that Customer (even if still generally available to other Customers).
- BPP reserves the right to withdraw this Offer at any time without notice. BPP may update or amend the Offer, these Terms and Conditions and/or the General Terms and Conditions from time to time to comply with law or meet its changing business requirements without notice to you. Any updates or amendments will be posted on the BPP website at www.bpp.com.
- In the event that a Customer does not wish to receive correspondence from BPP or any member of the BPP group of companies, the Customer should email BPP at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to the BPP Customer Services Director at BPP Professional Education Group, Aldine House, Aldine Place, 142-144 Uxbridge Road, London, W12 8AW, UK whereupon future correspondence to the Customer shall cease.
- BPP is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to Customers that is caused by any circumstance beyond BPP’s reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party. BPP shall not be liable to any Customer for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any Offer or any failure or inability of a Customer to redeem the Offer for any reason.
- These Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and BPP and Customers irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts with regard to any claim arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.