Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and BPP's general terms and conditions which apply in respect of all of BPP's products and which are available at http://www.bpp.com/bpp-university/terms ("General Terms and Conditions"), apply to this offer ("Offer"). Please read these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions carefully before redeeming the Offer and print off a copy for your records. BPP will not file or otherwise keep a copy of the agreement concluded between you and BPP and a copy of the concluded agreement will not be available from BPP at a future time and date.
By redeeming this Offer, you are confirming your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions.
If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
In these terms, "BPP" means BPP University Limited of BPP House, Aldine Place, 142 - 144 Uxbridge Road, London W12 8AA, UK.
Conditions for Entry
- The closing date for the offer will be 31 July 2017 ("Closing Date")
- The Offer is only available in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and to students ("Students") who:
- are UK nationals or those who have indefinite leave to remain in the UK; or
- are nationals of any European Economic Area country; or
- have a full valid UK visa in place and has otherwise met the requirements as set out by the UK Visas Immigration as amended from time to time;
- have studied any BPP or BPP Professional Education Limited ACCA programme for an academic year prior to the closing date of this Offer; and
- who otherwise meet (as BPP shall determine using its entire discretion) the general BPP admission and eligibility criteria (as amended from time to time) for the Programme
- The Offer consists of a discount of 20% off the full list price of tuition fees at the time of booking for any of the Programmes. The full list price of tuition fees are published on the BPP website a http://www.bpp.com/postgraduate-course-details/d/postgraduate/MScAccountingFinance/11926. The discount will only be applied to tuition fees and will not be deducted from any other fees payable in connection with the Programme including any assessment, module, membership or registration fees, or any other fees, that are payable directly to the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA).
- Students must be registered with ACCA and provide proof of your exemptions from ACCA F1 to F9 at the time of application (if you are applying before you have completed your final foundation papers you must provide proof of exam entry). If applicants subsequently fail exams are therefore do not meet the entry criteria the offer will be rescinded
- The Offer is only available in the United Kingdom and may only be redeemed at BPP's study centre in London City (the "Selected Centres"). For the avoidance of doubt, if a Student, redeems this Offer, the Student's place on a Course is still conditional upon the relevant Student continuing to satisfy (to the reasonable satisfaction of BPP) BPP's Programme admission and eligibility criteria (as BPP may from time to time determine using its entire professional discretion) and any requirements (in the case of any international Students) issued by the UKVI from time to time.
- The Offer does not include any other discount or financial benefit to Students and does not apply to amounts payable to the professional body for student/delegate registration, exemptions and examination entries.
- If BPP refuse the redemption of the Offer when submitted as part of a Student applying for a place on the Course, for any reason, BPP will inform you before the order is dispatched to advise of the correct cost of the order and give you the opportunity to cancel the order.
- Redeeming the Offer assumes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions. Students may be required to provide written acknowledgement of acceptance of these Terms and Conditions before redeeming the Offer.
- The Offer is made subject to availability and to a Programme running on the scheduled dates.
- The Offer is open to BPP students only (but for these purposes shall also include BPP Professional Education Limited students) excluding employees and relatives of employees of BPP or of its respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies, or any other person connected with the offer.
- The Offer commences on 08 January 2015 ("Start Date").
- Subject to paragraph 25 of these Terms and Conditions, the Offer expires on 31 July 2017 ("Closing Date").
- To redeem the Offer, Students must book via BPP's Admission Team by either emailing email@example.com or calling 0330 060 3200. International students may redeem the offer by either emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 03331 223604.
- Students must quote reference "MSC ACCOUNTING AND FINANCEIDISCOUNT" when making their booking.
- Subject to availability, Students may redeem the Offer in relation to any dates available at the Selected Centre on condition that their offer to purchase the Programme has been accepted by BPP and confirmed in writing by the Closing Date or (if earlier) before the Offer is withdrawn.
- The Offer can only be redeemed against a new qualifying booking onto the Programme from a Student who has not already secured a place on the Programme.
- Students cannot use this Offer in conjunction with any other discounts or offers by BPP for any other course or programme.
- The Offer is non transferable by the Student (either to another Student or to another course or programme run by BPP) and no cash alternative will be offered.
- BPP's standard cancellation and deferral terms will apply to the Programme as set out in the General Terms and Conditions. Should any refund or credit note be due to a Student, the value of such refund or credit note will be the amount of fees actually paid by the Student excluding any discount offered as part of the Offer. Should a Student choose to defer the start date of their Programme in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions, the Offer will not apply to securing a place on any deferred course and/or programme and additional course fees may be payable.
- In the event that a Student enrols on a Programme and BPP subsequently cancels this Programme, BPP will refund the Student the monetary value that they have paid to BPP in respect of that Programme.
- If, after redeeming the Offer, a Student decides not to accept their place on the Programme, then the Offer will no longer be available to that Student (even if still generally available to other Students).
- BPP reserves the right to withdraw this Offer at any time without notice. BPP may update or amend the Offer, these Terms and Conditions and/or the General Terms and Conditions from time to time to comply with law or meet its changing business requirements without notice to you. Any updates or amendments will be posted on the BPP website at www.bpp.com.
- In the event that a Student does not wish to receive correspondence from BPP or any member of the BPP group of companies, the Student should email BPP at email@example.com, or write to the BPP Student Services Director at BPP Professional Education Group, Aldine House, Aldine Place, 142 - 144 Uxbridge Road, London, W12 8AW, UK.
- BPP is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to Students that is caused by any circumstance beyond BPP's reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party. BPP shall not be liable to any Student for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any Offer or any failure or inability of a Student to redeem the Offer for any reason.
- These Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and BPP and Students irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts with regard to any claim arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
Dated: 09 February 2015