Support and advice from day one
When you become a student at BPP University, you can access our team of dedicated Student Advisers and International Student Advisers who will provide you with practical advice and assistance. They ensure any questions or issues that arise during your studies are dealt with quickly and effectively so you don’t need to worry and can concentrate on your studies.
We offer confidential advice on a range of non-academic issues including healthcare, accommodation, travel and local area information.
During your time at BPP University you can benefit from the following services:
- A specialist careers service to give you the support you need, from the time you accept your place right through to a year after you complete your studies
- Student advisers to help you through any problems you encounter or queries you might have during your studies, including dedicated advisers for international students
- Student-led clubs and societies with a range of sporting, cultural, political, charitable, and other activities
- An accommodation service to help you find the right place to live
- A Students’ Association to represent our students’ views and give them opportunities to fully participate in the life of BPP University
- Guidance and support on student finance
- Advice on health matters including registering with a doctor
- Additional support for students with learning difficulties or disabilities
- An award-winning Pro Bono Centre offering opportunities to all law students