BPP University Students’ Association offers an independent voice for our students, and works closely with BPP to put students at the heart of everything we do.
The Students’ Association at BPP University is managed by the Student Engagement Team and the Chief Executive of Students.
Established in consultation with students in 2011, we offer students at all the University study centres:
- The opportunity to make the student voice heard;
- A range of clubs and societies;
- Regular events;
- Discount schemes;
- A student newsletter to keep you updated on what’s going on;
- The opportunity to have an article published in one of our student publications.
Students can communicate their feedback about their time at BPP University through various channels. There are a number of student elected posts for each site:
- Staff Student Liaison Committee Representatives
- Events Committee
- Societies Committee
- Branch Presidents
- Student Voice Representatives
Find out more about BPP University’s Student Voice
Clubs and Societies
Our diverse range of student-led clubs and societies grows in number all the time and covers a vast range of sports and other interests. Many extra-curricular activities such as our popular debating, mooting and commercial awareness societies are directly beneficial to your career. Many others are just great fun – sports clubs, language clubs, film and cultural clubs!
Whether your interests are sporting, cultural, career-focused or social we have a club or society just for you. And if we don't we'll help you set one up. Many of our students also enter national and international competitions and compete with students at other institutions.
BPP University is able to provide start-up funding to get new club activities off the ground - as well as helping to support social event committees that operate at each study centre.
Find out more about BPP University Clubs and Societies
We run, or support students in running, a wide range of events. Last year’s events included:
- A "Freshers’ Fair", with stalls from BPP clubs and societies, local gyms and restaurants, banks, volunteering opportunities and BPP University’s student support, careers and pro bono teams.
- Welcome parties
- Accommodation mixers to help students find house-shares
- Nights out and get-togethers arranged by social committees at each study centre
Find out more about BPP University Events
Everyone loves a discount. Our undergraduate students are entitled to apply for an NUS extra card but we didn’t want our postgraduates missing out. That’s why we created our own discount scheme for all of our students at every BPP University study centre.
We’ve negotiated discounts with local shops, restaurants, gyms, and others, as well as national discounts that any student can take advantage of. All you need is your BPP University student ID card.
Find out more about BPP University Discounts