Vice Chancellor's Scholarship
Awarded by BPP University
The Vice Chancellor's Scholarship is open to any student who has applied to study an undergraduate or postgraduate BPP University course.*
There are three Vice Chancellor's Scholarships available each academic year.
How much is the scholarship worth?
The Vice Chancellor's Scholarship covers the full cost of tuition and is valid for the duration of your course.
Two scholarships are awarded in September and one scholarship is awarded in January.
To apply for this scholarship you must:
- Have applied to study an undergraduate or postgraduate course at BPP University; and
- Be a first generation student entering higher education (first person in your family to attend university); and
- Show a clear commitment towards a career within the relevant profession; and
- Be able to demonstrate academic excellence; and
- Meet the admission requirements for the relevant course
September 2018 award (two available)
- Applications close – 1 July 2018
- Results declared – August 2018
January 2019 award (one available)
- Applications open - 1 July 2018
Important information for applicants
You must only apply once for the Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship. Please read the below information carefully.
If your course commences in or between:
- August to December 2018 - apply for the September 2018 award
- January to July 2019 – apply for the January 2019 award
How to apply
You will need to:
- Complete the online application form
- Attach a copy of your most recent CV
- In no more than 500 words, describe why you should be considered for the scholarship, demonstrating your commitment to your chosen career
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback on the outcome of your scholarship application.
Terms and conditions
*All Masters in Clinical Dentistry (MClinDent) courses are excluded.