Director of LLB Programmes' Scholarship
Awarded by BPP University
BPP University's Director of LLB Programmes’ Scholarship is open to students applying to study our LLB (Hons) or LLB (Hons) [Distance Learning] programmes. It is aimed at high achieving students who can demonstrate the highest standard of academic excellence and commitment to their chosen career within law.
Am I eligible?
To apply for this scholarship you must:
- have applied for a place on a relevant BPP University undergraduate programme;
- meet the admission requirements for the relevant programme;
- be able to demonstrate academic excellence;
- show clear commitment towards a career within the relevant profession.
How much is the scholarship worth?
The Director of LLB Programmes’ Scholarships is worth £9,000, which will be applied towards the first year’s fees for the following programmes:
- LLB (Hons); or
- LLB (Hons) [Distance Learning].
Scholarship dates and duration
Application details for future intakes will be published in due course. Please check back here for more information.
How to Apply
Full application details will be published in due course.
You will need to complete the Online Scholarship Application form and attach a copy of your most recent CV.
You will also need to provide a 500 word summary detailing why you should be considered for the scholarship, demonstrating your commitment to your chosen career.