Dean of the School of Health Scholarship
Awarded by BPP University
The Dean of the School of Health Scholarship is a competitive award aimed at high achieving students who can demonstrate the highest standard of academic excellence and commitment to their chosen career.
Am I eligible?
To apply for these scholarships you must:
- have applied for a place on a relevant BPP University undergraduate programme;
- meet the admission requirements for the relevant programme;
- be able to demonstrate academic excellence;
- show clear commitment towards a career within the relevant profession.
How much is the scholarship worth?
The Dean of the School of Health Scholarship is worth £6,000, which will be applied towards the first year’s fees for the following programmes:
- BSc (Hons) Psychology Prefer £3000 against year 1
Scholarship dates and duration
There are two Dean of the School of Health Scholarships available each year:
- September intake (one available): Closing date for applications is 5pm on 1 July
- January intake (one available): Closing date for applications is 5pm on 30 November
How do I apply?
To apply, please complete the Online Scholarship Application form and attach a copy of your most recent CV.
You will also need to provide a 500 word summary detailing why you should be considered for the scholarship, demonstrating your commitment to your chosen career.