Dean of the Business School Scholarship
Awarded by BPP University
The Dean of the Business School Scholarship is a competitive award aimed at high achieving students who can demonstrate the highest standard of academic excellence and commitment to their chosen career within business.
Am I eligible?
To apply for this scholarship you must:
- have applied for a place on a relevant BPP University undergraduate or postgraduate programme;
- meet the admission requirements for the relevant programme;
- be able to demonstrate academic excellence;
- show clear commitment towards a career within the relevant profession.
How much is the scholarship worth?
The Dean of the Business School Scholarship is worth £18,000. The value awarded to individual students will depend upon the number of successful applicants, which will be applied towards the first year's fees for the following programmes:
- BSc (Hons) Business Management; or
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance; or
- MSc Management; or
- MSc Management with Finance; or
- MSc Management with Project Management; or
- International MBA; or
- MSc International Marketing; or
- MSc Accounting and Finance
Scholarship dates and duration
There are Dean of the Business School Scholarships available for three intakes each year:
- September intake: Closing date for applications is 5pm on 1 July
- January intake: Closing date for applications is 5pm on 1 October
- May intake: Closing date for applications is 5pm on 1 February
How do I apply?
To apply, please complete the Online Scholarship Application form and attach a copy of your most recent CV.
You will also need to provide a 500 word summary detailing why you should be considered for the scholarship, demonstrating your commitment to your chosen career.