BPTC Hardship Award
Awarded by BPP University Law School
BPP University Law School supports those who demonstrate the potential to be an effective lawyer but who might otherwise be excluded from achieving their goal of having a successful legal career due to being affected by financial hardship.
Am I eligible?
How much is the Scholarship worth?
Any BPTC applicant may apply.
There are two awards available, of up to £5000 each.
- Submissions on application form demonstrating:
- Potential of candidate to be an effective lawyer; and
- Hardship in pursuing this goal
2018 scholarship timeline
- Applications open – 22 January
- Applications close – 1 March
- Results declared – 30 March
How to apply
Terms and conditions
- The award will be by way of a fee reduction, and is therefore only redeemable by enrolling on the BPTC.
- We allow students to compete for more than one BPP award, but no student will be awarded more than £5,000 in total.
- We do not take account of any external or non-BPP awards (e.g. Inns scholarships).
- Students who hold an existing bursary award from BPP may apply for a scholarship to receive a named award and to increase the amount (i.e. the named award would replace the bursary if successful).