BPTC Hardship Award
Awarded by BPP University Law School
BPP University Law School supports those who demonstrate the potential to be an effective lawyer but who might otherwise be excluded from achieving their goal of having a successful legal career due to being affected by financial hardship.
The award will be by way of a fee reduction, and is therefore only redeemable by enrolling on the BPTC.
Am I eligible?
How much is the Scholarship worth?
Any BPTC applicant may apply
There are two awards available, of up to £5000 each.
- Submissions on application form
- Potential of candidate to be an effective lawyer
- Hardship in pursuing this goal
- Applications open – 23 January
- Applications close – 3 March
- Results declared – 31 March
We allow students to compete for more than one BPP award, but no student will be awarded more than £5000 in total. We do not take account of any other external or non-BPP awards.
How to apply?
To apply please complete our online form.