Amos Bursary BPP Scholarship
Awarded by BPP University in conjunction with The Amos Bursary
The Amos Bursary is dedicated to empowering state educated young men of African and Caribbean heritage to realise their career ambitions. The Amos Bursary works in partnership with volunteers and supporters to deliver programmes that help students achieve successful performance at university, and enhance their ability to thrive in a competitive world.
To find out more about the Amos Bursary please visit amosbursary.org.uk
Am I eligible?
To apply for the Amos Bursary BPP Scholarship you must:
- Be a British young male of African/Caribbean heritage currently attending a state secondary school or sixth form college, in London or Greater London;
- Be aged 18-20 at the start of the undergraduate programme you are applying for;
- Have applied for and accepted a place on a BPP University undergraduate programme;
- Demonstrate an academic background and a commitment to your chosen career;
- Commit to becoming a student of The Amos Bursary.
How much is the Amos Bursary BPP Scholarship worth?
The Amos Bursary BPP Scholarship covers the full cost of tuition and is valid for the duration of your programme.
There are three full scholarships available:
- Two for our undergraduate law programme
- One for either our undergraduate business or accounting programmes
Please visit the Amos Bursary website here for application deadlines.
Other requirements of the scholarship
If you are awarded a scholarship you will be required to attend Amos Bursary workshops, networking opportunities, meetings, conferences and seminars.
How to apply?
To apply, please visit the Amos Bursary website here and follow the online application process.