AbingdonMcTimoney House, 1 Kimber Road, Abingdon, OX14 1BZ
BPP’s McTimoney College of Chiropractic is located in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. This is centrally located just south of Oxford, only a few minutes from the A34 trunk road, and within easy access of the M4 and M40 motor ways.
Set in traditional English countryside, just eight miles south of Oxford, Abingdon is one of Britain’s oldest towns.
Abingdon is ideal if you enjoy sport, with cycle paths, a sports and leisure centre and host of local activities to try. There is also the opportunity to join the local rowing club who train along a scenic stretch of the River Thames. For the less sporty, Abingdon can be enjoyed for its scenery, shopping and café culture.
Our intimate study centre incorporates a real, working clinic. We undertake teaching and clinical training in small groups and you will get practical, hands-on experience by treating local patients. This backs up our promise to help equip you for chiropractic and healthcare work after you graduate with us.
BPP University programmes available at Abingdon
We offer a range of courses to get you career ready:
- Higher Education Certificate in Health and Social Care
- Integrated Undergraduate Masters in Chiropractic (MChiro)
- Pathway to Higher Education Certificate in Health
- Masters in Clinical Dentistry (one teaching session)
Programmes run subject to demand.
BPP University in Abingdon centre Facilities
- 100 seat lecture theatre
- On-site eight room clinic suite
- 2000sq ft technique room with practical benches and teaching models
- Six classrooms with the latest audio-visual technology
- BPP University library with a range of quiet study zones
- IT room
- Student lounge and breakout area
- Snack vending machines