BPP University works closely with Tunku Abdul Rahman University College (TARUC) and this relationship allows TARUC students to join our BSc and MSc programmes with exemptions – you could join our BSc in year three if you meet the entry criteria, meaning that you need only study for one extra year to earn a full UK honours degree. There is also a preferable rate for TARUC students who wish to join BPP University directly from TARUC.
Save £1,500 and gain a BSc in Professional Accounting in just one year
If you have completed your ACCA F1-F9 papers at TAR UC you are eligible to join year three of BPP University's BSc (Hons) Professional Accounting degree. This means that in just one year you can graduate with a degree.
Our BSc (Hons) Professional Accounting degree will give you a practical grounding in accounting and business disciplines and you will also gain all the career skills employers are asking for to mark you out as a consummate professional. This programme also includes a free- top-up of professional examination papers worth up to £5,000.
Save £3,050 and gain a Masters in Accounting and Finance in just one year
If you have completed your ACCA F1-F9 papers at TAR UC you are eligible to join BPP University's MSc Accounting and Finance degree. This means that you can study for an MSc and prepare to become an exam-qualified ACCA chartered certified accountant in just one year.
Our MSc Accounting and Finance programme is aligned to the Professional Level syllabus of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). You can take ACCA professional level exams during, or after, the programme. You can also apply for our Academic and Career Skills module, gaining valuable work experience for up to six months as part of your course.
Why study with BPP University in the UK?
- Pass rates: BPP University full time ACCA pass rates are up to 47% higher than the ACCA Global Average*
- Expert tuition: our centres are Platinum-approved for tuition by the ACCA
- Learning materials: our programmes use learning materials provided by BPP Learning Media, an ACCA-approved provider for content
- Great UK locations: study in the UK's leading cities – London, Manchester
- Close to employers: BPP University is part of BPP Professional Education Group which educates professionals in over 80% of FTSE100 companies
- Professionals teaching professionals: 97% of our university teaching staff have a professional qualification**
- Outstanding education experience: expert tutors with many years of teaching experience
- Online innovation: exam-focused online learning resources and support to supplement your face-to-face tuition
- Student support: dedicated student managers who provide both pastoral and programme support
- Career Support: our career support service provides support from the moment you accept your place up to one year after you leave us.
TAR UC hosts a number of activities and open days. You can find regular updates about this on the TAR UC Facebook page
*based on full time P2 students sitting in June 2014 at our Leeds centre
**BPP University Faculty Scholarship Census Report