Please register or log in to CareerHub to promote your organisation with BPP University and to over 10,000 of our current students and alumni.
- Advertise your vacancies to all BPP students across the UK.
- Deliver a talk to students at a BPP study centre, and inform students about your organisation and the opportunities you have available.
- Run workshops or mock assessment centres alongside our careers staff to increase student’s awareness of your organisation and the skills required in the recruitment process.
- Contact us with details of your webinars, insight days and Open Evenings and we will promote them to our students.
- Exhibit at our careers fairs and promote your organisation to a wide range of students.
Events at BPP
BPP Careers Service organises a number of events for students throughout the year and these range from careers fairs, panel discussions on a specific topic, employer talks, skills sessions and workshops, mentoring schemes and networking events. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like more information about these. We have centres across the UK and can organise events at a location that is convenient for employers. To find out how your organisation can get involved in our events please contact us at email@example.com
Mentoring Schemes for Law students
BPP Careers Service runs a very successful 'Access to Practice' Scheme aimed at students with limited access to the legal profession. Successful students are matched with a practitioner from a range of volunteer organisations. The lawyer, known as a 'Practice Adviser' assists their allocated student from November to July (for a minimum of 5 hours during this time) with any careers related queries they may have which may include looking over a CV, application form or giving interview advice. If you wish to become a mentor please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BPP Law Fair and Careers Fair
A law fair and a careers fair are organised on an annual basis with arrangements tailored to meet the needs of employers and students in London and at our regional centres. This is an excellent opportunity for employers to represent themselves. If you are interested in attending a law fair or other BPP employer events please contact email@example.com