Studied part-time, and open to any age group over 18, BPP University’s apprenticeship programmes are the perfect way to start or enhance your existing career. They enable you to secure a full-time role with an employer whilst working towards a full academic qualification. Each apprenticeship programme gives you the opportunity to benefit from an exciting new world of work and study – funded by the government and your employer
BPP University currently offers programmes aligned to the following apprenticeship standards in law and business:
- Digital and Technology Solutions Degree Apprenticeship This four and a half year, Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship enables you to gain a BSc (Hons) Digital and Technology Solutions awarded by BPP University
- Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship Studied over four and a half years, this Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship enables you to gain a Bachelor of Business Administration degree awarded by BPP University.
- Financial Services Degree Apprenticeship This four and a half year, Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship enables you to gain a BSc (Hons) Banking and Finance awarded by BPP University.
- Solicitor This six year, level 7 apprenticeship will enable you gain an LLB (Hons) Legal Practice* awarded by BPP University
- Paralegal This two year, level 3 apprenticeship will enable you to gain a Certificate of Higher Education (Legal Services) awarded by BPP University.
*Subject to validation
What are the key benefits of BPP University’s apprenticeships?
- You will be equipped for success: our programmes gives you the skills, knowledge and experience to excel in the workplace
- You will develop in your role: each programme is designed to meet the needs of your work position so that you will progress in line with the needs of your employer
- Fund your Apprenticeship: your employer and/or the government will pay the full cost of your apprenticeship programme
- You will be taught by professionals: our tutors are practitioners with real-world knowledge of their field, providing you with an industry-relevant education
- Your studies will be practice-focused: our work-based assessments and projects relate directly to practical challenges in your workplace
- You can learn in a flexible way: through innovative online resources, you will be able to study alongside your work commitments. You will join live webinars delivered by a BPP University tutor and utilise recorded lectures and online learning material. You will also take part in live discussion with fellow learners during live webinars and through course forums.